Bespoke has an overall 20" length with triple layers, temple-to-temple lace front, and a generously sized partial monofilament top. Bespoke comes quite close to the actual tailor-made piece. The name Bespoke comes from a coffee roaster located in Oregon that roasts coffee beans to your preference. Tailors employ patience, precision, and skill to perfectly fit a garment to their client. Coffee and wigs deserve the same attention. By accepting that each wig and topper are inherently unique, we can focus on characteristics that make it so.
- Color Shown: Rootbeer Float Blonde | Butterbeer Blonde | Iced Lavender Latte | BrownSugar SweetCream | Iced Lavender Latte | Butterbeer Blonde
- Collection: Café Collection
- Fiber Type: Heat Friendly Synthetic
- Special Features: Creative Lace Front
- Cap Size: Average
- Dimensions: Side: 8"-14" | Nape: 13"-13.5" | Back: 13"-21" | Overall: 8"-21"