A popular chain in New York, for instance, is called Joe the Art of Coffee. As it turns out, the use of joe as slang for coffee dates to the World War I era. A cup of coffee became disparagingly known as a cup of Joseph Daniels,' and as legend has it, this was soon shortened to a 'cup of Joe (Quartz, 2013). "Joe" by BelleTress is a medium-length blunt-cut bob. Wider -Center Mono part and full lace front give the freedom of creating off-the-face styling with a natural-looking hairline and realistic scalp. We've all seen this beautiful cut in magazines and adored the style.
- Color Shown: Honey with Chai Latte
- Collection: Cafe Collection
- Fiber Type: Heat Friendly
- Special Features: Center Part Lace Front
- Cap Size: Average
- Dimensions: Sides 10" | Nape 1.5" | Back 9" | Overall 1.5"-10"
- Weight: 4.5 oz